Wednesday 19 October 2016

Saudi Arabia Kills There Own Prince?...What!?

I'm sorry, what!?



Saudi kills one of there own Royal Family?

On one hand I'm impressed at there commitment to justice but on the other I am fucking terrified.

Despite the charges against the prince everyone knows countries are notoriously biased to the government officials, higher ups, and definitely there Royal Families.

Details on the situation are still coming out and I am far from a news sites to report this so I'll just leave relevant links below:

Saudi Arabia executes one of its princes over shooting murder

Saudi prince executed for murdering man in brawl

Death penalties must really stop, except for in extreme cases.

Although the story behind the execution claims the Prince murdered a friend in a brawl. But do you still think that warrants a death penalty?





No comments:

Post a Comment