Tuesday 18 October 2016

Wait What!? We're Live!?

Okay...so I'm here now.

Didn't think I'd have to actually post something this early.
In all honesty I thought this would be just another money-making get-rich-quick venture.
But the more I read about this site the more I liked and fell in love with it.

Idk what the future of this blog holds and idk what to expect from it.
I already have a YouTube Channel and a Wattpad Page that I am very dedicated to. Do I have time for another hobby?

Maybe :)

We'll see what the future holds.
For now I''m still battling whether to put up my nasty dirty secrets? Or keep things civil?
Will I share this with friends and family? Or will I want to remain forever anonymous to the world?

I wouldn't bet money on that last part, I'm a notorious attention seeker XD

So yeah, that all from me for now, see you guys in the future? I guess...

If I live that long...

No comments:

Post a Comment